Display ads are often the most cost-effective way to increase your blog’s revenue. There are now various ad networks that help bloggers monetize their blogs by using display ads.
If you run a blog or website, you have no doubt heard of Adsense. It’s an ad network owned by Google which places relevant and engaging ads on your web pages. We’re going to walk through a few important aspects associated with display ad networks, a few reasons why they’re beneficial to bloggers, and how you can get started today!
A display ads ad network is simply an ad network that sells display ads. Display ads include any kind of advertisement that appears on your screen, usually as part of an HTML page. You may have seen display ads on other people’s blogs in the form of banner ads, buttons, or text links. Other popular examples of display ads are the advertisements you see when you’re browsing YouTube and suddenly find yourself watching a sponsored video. This can be an effective and cost-efficient way for you to monetize your blog, particularly if you do not have time to do it yourself. A display ads ad network enables you to concentrate on creating quality content and leaving the advertising to the professionals. Display ads networks are a relatively good source of generating passive income.
However, if you are new to blogging and probably haven’t thought much about display ads before now and don’t know where to begin, we recommend you try out Mediafem.
Since its inception more than 13 years ago, MediaFem has kept up with the newest developments in the advertising sector. MediaFem has established a set of codes for so-called specialty marketing, which allows all advertising to reach individuals who are truly interested in what is being given.
The publisher collaborates with a network that delivers operational transparency and information on a regular basis. Using their service is completely free due to their competency and longevity. Their business plan is based on a 70% revenue split for publishers and a 30% profit share for them.
For their solutions, publishers can choose between bidding headers and the conventional One Ad Code form. MediaFem offers a variety of ad formats, including video, mobile, web, and native.
You will be able to enhance the traffic to your website and earn from it if you use this platform.
Mediafem has a number of advantages, including:
- Make your inventory available to tens of thousands of advertisers represented by hundreds of DSPs and trading desks across the world. You can rely on MediaFem to protect your brand while still delivering high-quality content.
- Increased return on impressions: MediaFem’s real-time bidding (RTB) technology allows you to monetize your audience for a better return on impressions.
- Our seamless connections also enable you to reach out to tens of thousands of new prospects.
- Advanced scalability: The packaging, negotiation, and execution of reserved premium purchases are entirely automated. Using our first-party data, MediaFem lets you to provide reserved audiences to in-demand buyers.
- Delivering world-class marketing from organizations you can trust, as certified by us, ensures brand safety and protection. MediaFem adopts a multi-pronged technique to analyze the quality of each demand source we accept onto our platform.
- Adapt the format to the needs of your company: Choose from a variety of positioning choices that may be customized to fit the layout and design of your website. MediaFem offers complex header bidding settings to maximize the effect of real-time bidding.
- You may adjust your header bidding setup on Prebid.org: There are client-side, server-side, and hybrid hosting options available. We’ll help you test and measure your setup so you can improve it. There are options for desktop, mobile, and video solutions.
Also published on Medium.